12.05.2008

Hard work, cigars and a little celebration



Look what I got from my crazy flatmates for my birthday!! It's massive, dunno how they got it in the car- to be honest I think they didn't expect it to be that big either... Funny though. I threw in a photo of them as well from our "sorting-out-flat-money-while-smoking-cigars-and-playing-games-night". As Mr Marcin found out I have a blog and I hadn't told him, I thought it was the right time to turn my blog into English- so I can say hiiii! and thank you for the luuvely present. Hihi... The rest of the night I will enjoy dinner in the flat possibly accompanied with a few drinks. Then it's back to work, not even a birthday is an excuse to stop these days- as I've got 1,5 week left to go to finish my degree! It's a bit mad, but fun as long as I keep my head cool.. But now to the table and enjoy some eating and good company!

1 kommentar:

Siv sa...

Når kommer du hjem?