23.02.2009

Sunday Salon

Despite spending the weekend watching too many episodes of Sex in the City and eating Chinese takeaway I've been quite busy and productive (what am I trying to justify?). I've arranged and framed some of my work that I put up in a show yesterday called 'Sunday Salon'; a one day exhibition in an Art collector's flat in Edinburgh! It was good fun, we were 4 artists showing work, and spending an evening together with more or less random people discussing art and everything else. Here is my corner:

I also spent most of the weekend in the good company of fellow artist Trine, and as the Edinburgh weather is in a friendly mood these days we went out to draw. The pictures are taken from the roof top of the National Museum, which has a great view! (ok, a bit windy up there)

Ingen kommentarer: