11.09.2009

Goodbye summer, welcome new horizons!

After a rainy summer in the South to the West- probably with even more rain to come! I have finally arrived at my new destination: Stavanger (Norway, yes). Never been here before, but this is where I have decided to build up my drawing career. Luckily I'm not completely on my own as I will be working with fellow Illustrator Trine Mangersnes, and funnily enough another ex eca-student, Anette is living here as well! We might just have to make a new little Edinburgh. It wouldn't be to hard, as the weather and nature here are remarkably similar to that of Scotland.. And I thought I was done with that windy place!

More news will come from our new studio, Studio Søtten, soon I hope! We still need to tidy up and sort all our stuff, mine is still carefully wrapped and packed in their shipping boxes. I can hardly wait to have it all in front of me, all materials in one place and a blank page to start fresh... Sounds good, but also quite intimidating! At least I won't be alone, and that helps on motivation I think. Here's a peak at our studio view, easy access to inspiration and quick walk to calm the head! Should be good:)

Ingen kommentarer: