29.08.2010

IRIS/ONS 2010

Last week the centre of attention was at ONS 2010 here in Stavanger. It is a yearly gathering for the oil and energy industry and one of the world’s leading meeting place of its kind. I was asked by IRIS to decorate their stand there, and did this by making 3 colourful banners. They're a mix of hand drawn and water colour illustrations all put together in Photoshop. It was quite challenging to work with such a large scale (each banner was 90x220cm), and I don't know how many times I lost my temper with the computer.. But I survived and was pleased with the result, and more importantly was the people at IRIS. Here it is:

IRIS had a drawing competition for children where they asked them to draw their thoughts on CO2, alternative energies and our future regarding this. The drawings were put up next to my banners, so I was in good company!

details from the banner:

Ingen kommentarer: