21.01.2011

Dusting off old prints!

doggy Dogprints, monoprint

hvalWhale, photopolymer print

It’s a good way to start the new year by sorting through old stuff! It feels great when you’re done.. I found out I have quite a lot that shouldn’t be dusting away in my folders, so I’m picking out prints and originals that I can put up for sale online and try to get into a café or gallery. So please give me a shout if you know about anyone who could be interested;)

Right now I’m also working on a few illustrations for IRIS, who I did a project for last summer. More on this another time, now enjoy the weekend!

4 kommentarer:

Kathrine sa...

jeg trykker "like".

Miss Talseth sa...

:)

Kathrine sa...

hva skal du gjore for IRIS?

Miss Talseth sa...

De har spurt om noen illustrasjoner til årsrapporten dems. Så jeg må bare sette igang:) Skal prøve å legge ut skisser etterhvert!