27.04.2011

red robin from beth-emily

I forgot to tell you that I won a cool little art competition last month, one that was arranged by the talented Tasmanian illustrator Beth-Emily. All I had to do was to enter my favourite colour on her blog, which at the moment seems to be burgundy - and now she has made a beautiful picture from it, the red robin as you can see above. I love it, and can't wait to receive it! I already have one of her other prints, Odette, so that's a little collection already... What I like about her work is the combination of detailed, layered drawing mixed with graphic shapes and beautiful colours. I recommend a closer look here and there!

[Odette by Beth-Emily]

So with this lovely surprice and a refreshing Easter holiday I'm ready to get back to my studio again. See you there?

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Så artig da :) Gratulerer!
Mamma