31.07.2011

Calendar competition!

kalender_tema copy

Me and Kathrine at Baluba Illustrasjon got this idea a while ago to make a 2012 calendar together- then thought, why not ask other illustrators/artists to join us too? So we blogged about it here, and requested ideas for a calendar theme that we now have chosen.. In english this would be:

If I dared, I would...

So I challenge you to picture this and take part in this fun, little competition of ours! With me and Kathrine doing one month each, we need 10 people to draw the rest.. But we would like as many as possible to join in, and we are thinking of putting up a small exhibition with all the work too!

Last day for entries is 30.09.11, and work can be sent to me as a pdf or jpeg to kristta[at]online.no. You can send several examples if you want to. Follow us at Baluba for more info, or leave me a comment if you need it in english:)

Looking forward to hearing from you...And feel free to invite all of your drawing friends!

ps: a little bit of inspiration I found through Kathrine’s blog, about another sweet collaboration project; Girls Who Draw!

Ingen kommentarer: