20.10.2011

If I dared...

kalender03

... I would live amongst trees and beasts, and I would tame an elk and call myself queen of the forest.

This is my contribution to the 2012 Baluba Calendar Kathrine and I are working on. Now as we have all the illustrations we just need to put it all together and send it off to the printers asap! It will be fun to see how it turns out, and I wonder what month I’ll end up with.. May would be nice as I’ve drawn wood anemones, and I always picked them for my birthday- which is also in May...Didn’t think of that when I put them there:)

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Stilig bidrag til kalenderen :) Håper den blir for mai! Sett opp mamma på bestillingslisten!

Line Katrin sa...

Heeeeeerlig. Vakker, vakker, vakker!

Miss Talseth sa...

Tusen takk til begge to, og mamma, du er notert;)