02.12.2011

backyard christmas market

stjerne

IMG_8754

IMG_8798

IMG_8772     IMG_8763

IMG_8757  IMG_8791

IMG_8758

IMG_8756 
Last Sunday some fellow designers and I arranged a small Christmas market in the backyard of Baluba Illustrasjon. Well, luckily we had set up everything inside as the weather was storming.. But we tried to decorate the backyard and make it welcoming, and we were happy to see so many people showing up! Inside they got a cup of "gløgg" to warm up on before they could wander around and look at our goods; Prints, original drawings and photos, Christmas cards, handmade porcelain, vintage underwear (!) and lots more. We certainly enjoyed ourselves, and I hope everyone else did too:) More photos on our Baluba blog too!

IMG_8795  IMG_8789 
IMG_8807
And look at these cute ‘to & from’ cards I got from Kathrine! With my name on it and everything. I have the best studio mate;)

Ingen kommentarer: