11.02.2015

c u s h i o n

SAMSUNG CSC    SAMSUNG CSC
puter med dyremotiv[pillow design by miss talseth]

Now this I am happy to show you. My cushion project! I was asked to make these for someone’s cabin, so they wanted them to be inspired by nordic fauna. My favourite theme. I ordered the fabric from Spoonflower (a cool place where you can print your own design onto fabric), and the result looked gorgeous; excellent print quality  and the linen-cotton canvas had the right feel to it. The challenge was the sewing part.. But with guidance and the company of a good friend I was thrilled to finally hold the soft result in my hand. It is probably not the most cost-effective project I have done, but I wanted to give it a try. I certainly enjoyed the process and seeing my work on a different material.

Ingen kommentarer: