10.02.2015

winter blues

misstalseth_instagram
Hello dear readers, I hope Winter is treating you well. I love the changes of the seasons and the contrasts of the nordic climate. Still, there is something special about this time, this white, silent time of the year. It has a beauty of its own, pure and simple and cold. The air has its own smell, crisp and fresh. The colours; blues everywhere, from the shadows in all the whiteness to the brightest blue on a sunny day, golden light from a low Sun colours the treetops so they look like they are wearing shiny crowns. All this fills me and I want to show you. I want to paint it, draw it, or just take a photo. But I don’t. I don’t do it. I feel overwhelmed, I feel small. I guess that is the dark side of Winter showing itself.

Ingen kommentarer: